What Openbravo ERP can do
- Openbravo ERP features
- Openbravo road map
- Openbravo ERP Success stories
- Openbravo partners world wide
Evaluating Openbravo ERP
- Start with the on-line demo. This is a very easy way to get your hands on the product and start exploring its capabilities. You can follow our step by step tutorials to experience some of the main business flows.
- Install a Community Appliance. Since the on-line demo is a shared demo environment, there are some limitations on what you can do with it. In particular, we cannot give you system administrator privileges and we are refreshing the system on a daily basis. If you want to evaluate Openbravo's flexibility and experiment with different configurations, or if you want to have a persistent data set to complete your evaluation, you need your own system. The easiest way to get one, is to install a Community Appliance which is intended to allow you to get a full Openbravo ERP server for evaluation purposes with minimal installation hassles.
- Once you have completed your evaluation, you are ready to start your implementation project, either with the Community Edition or with the Professional Subscription.
Full installation guide
- Openbravo environment installation: Database, Sun JDK, Apache Tomcat and Apache Ant
- Openbravo ERP custom installation
Developing with Openbravo
- Openbravo Developers Guide: a detailed guide on setting up your development environment, understanding the system architecture and how to build new features.